Change is hard, but also a gift—Chemical Engineer turned in-demand Fortune 500 corporate speaker after a life-changing DUI helps us brace disruption in her book ‘Change Enthusiasm’.
Cassandra Worthy is a highly sought-after consultant, speaker, and Change Enthusiast, who is sharing her revolutionary approach for not only embracing change but using it to propel you to heights you never imagined.
Only 10 percent of successful change adoption is about know how. . . the other 90 percent is centered squarely on the motivation and willingness to accept the change. Cassandra explains that if you don’t address the emotions surrounding change then your transformation journey will be stopped in its tracks.
Cassandra’s practical yet inspiring strategies can inspire anyone to authentically embrace change and find their own unique power of resilience during turbulent times. Using insights gleaned from her life, those of her clients, as well as the tools and exercises she has refined over the years, Cassandra Worthy has written the playbook for anyone leading, influencing, going through, or embarking upon change.
Cassandra Worthy is founder and CEO of Change Enthusiasm Global, a boutique consulting firm trusted by clients like Pratt & Whitney, SnapChat, Bristol Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson, Allstate, Marriott International, Procter & Gamble, and CVS Pharmacy. Cassandra received her B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Georgia Tech. Prior to founding her own firm, she spent nearly 15 years working within the Consumer Packaged Goods industry, predominantly at Procter & Gamble, leading organizations through multi-billion dollar acquisitions. Through the work of her firm, she now shares one-of-kind strategies around the world that lead to growth through change.